The process of foreign trade documents
1. Customer Inquiry: General perchase Order in the customer before, there will be relevant Order Inquiry to the business department, to do some of the details of the understanding.
2. Price: business department promptly respond to customer inquiries, to determine the goods name, model, manufacturer, quantity, delivery time, payment methods, packaging specifications and cabinet type, peroforma Invoice to customers to make a formal offer.
3. Get orders: after negotiations, customers receive a formal order perchase Order.
4. Under the production order: the order confirmation by the guests, to the factory orders, arrange production plans.
5. Business approval: business department received orders, the first to make operational audit form. According to the "export contract audit form" to fill in the project truthfully, as far as possible are all expected costs are listed. Contract approval shall be accompanied by a fax of the order from the customer and a contract with the factory. Audit form to be signed by the salesman, department manager approval, and then pay the management department staff to review the implementation. Such as the amount of the larger, or advance payment and commission terms, to the approval of the general manager Caixing. After the contract approval, made a sales order, to the departmental follow-up process.
6. Release the production notice: the business department in determining the delivery time, the following conditions can be issued production notice, notify the factory on time production:
6.1: If L / C customer, usually 1 month before delivery to confirm the L / C has been received, received L / C after the salesman and the documentary were to examine the letter of credit, check the existence of Errors, delivery time can guarantee, and other possible problems, if any questions should immediately ask the guests to change card.
6.2: For T / T customers, confirm that the deposit has been credited.
6.3: If the account is a customer, or through the bank D / A, such as foreign exchange receipts, etc., managers need to confirm.
7.1: One week before the delivery date, the company inspection staff to notify the goods inspection.
7.2: If the guests to their own or designated inspection personnel to inspection, to the delivery of a week ago, about customer inspection and cargo inspection date to inform the Ministry of Planning.
7.3: If the customer specified by the third-party inspection companies such as inspection or fair, to the delivery period two weeks ago and inspection companies, booking inspection time to ensure that the time scheduled for delivery. The inspection time will be notified to the factory.
8. Preparation of basic documents. Factories provide packing materials, the production of export contracts, export business invoices, packing lists and other documents (should be produced by the Merchandiser, to documentary).
9. Commodity inspection: If the national statutory commodity inspection products, to the factory orders to explain commodity inspection requirements, and provide export contracts, invoices and other commodity inspection required information. But also to tell the future export products factory port, to facilitate the factory for commodity inspection. Should be shipped a week before the certificate to get a replacement certificate / article.
10.1. If the contract signed with the guests is FOB CHINA terms, usually guests will specify the shipping agent or shipping companies. Should contact the freight forwarder as soon as possible to inform the delivery intention to understand the export port to be arranged, timetable, etc. Q confirm whether the delivery of the factory as early as at least a week before the start date, and the sailing can meet the requirements of the guests Delivery period. A written notice of order (ING ORDER) should be sent to the shipping company no later than two weeks before the due date.
10.2. If it is by the seller to pay the freight, freight companies or shipping companies should be consulted as early as possible sailing, tariffs, ports of entry and so on. After comparison, the choice of price concessions, good reputation, shipping the right shipping company, and told the clerk to inform the guests. If the guests do not agree with the guests to another recognized shipping companies. Written two weeks before the start of the warehouse, procedures Ibid.
10.3. If the goods are not a small cabinet, take the bulk, the freight forwarding company to set the bulk of the position. To get the warehouse paper, but also to understand the customs clearance time, warehousing declaration requirements, and so on.
10.4. To the shipping company when the warehouse, be sure to fax a written note paper, specify the schedule, cabinet type and quantity, destination port and other content, in order to avoid errors.
11. Arrange drag cabinet:
11.1. After the goods do a good job and inspection, commissioned by the trailer companies to mention counters, loading counters. Trailer companies should choose safe, reliable and reasonably priced companies to sign long-term agreements to ensure safety and punctuality. The following information should be faxed to the trailer company: Confirmation of Place Confirmation / Placement of Cabinet, Shipping Company, Warehouse, Tank Power of Attorney, Indicate Cabinet Time, Cabinet Type and Quantity, Loading Address, Customs Brokerage, Ports and so on. If there are inspection companies to see the cabinet, to a special statement, not late. And asked to return a copy of the information on the cabinet, set cabinet number, license plate number, driver and contact telephone
11.2. Fax a copy of the loading information to the factory, set out the cabinet time, cabinet type, order number, order number, license plate number and the driver contact phone number.
11.3. Ask the factory to leave the factory as soon as possible after the shipment of a notice of loading to the business department, set out the container from the factory time, the actual loading quantity, and record the packing number and seal number as the bill of lading information. After the factory asked to remember to seal the cabinet.
12. Commissioned by the declaration: in the trailer at the same time the declaration of the necessary information to the declaration of cooperation, commissioned by the export declaration and commodity inspection clearance for a single. Usually give the declaration to stay two days (before the ship cut off). When the commissioned declaration, should provide a cabinet information, including the loading of goods and the number of ports, shipping companies, warehouses, cabinet number, ship cut off time, the trailer company, the type and quantity of the company's contact Person and phone.
13. Getting Shipping Documents:
13.1. At least two days after sailing, fax the contents of the B / L to the shipping company or freight forwarder. Fill to find the L / C or the guests to do the request, and give the correct number of goods, as well as some special requirements, including the requirements of the shipping company with the bill of lading out of the ship to prove.
13.2. Urge the shipping company as soon as possible a bill of lading model and freight bills. Carefully check the sample is correct, the shipping company to confirm in writing the contents of the bill of lading. If the bill of lading to be confirmed by the guests, the first model of the bill of lading to the fax to the guests, to be confirmed and then asked the shipping company out of the original.
13.3. Timely payment of transportation fees, payment after the notice to the shipping company to obtain timely bills of lading and other transport documents. Payment of shipping costs should be done.
14. Prepare additional files
14.1. Commercial Invoice: The document required by L / C requires the most stringent commercial invoice. Invoice date to determine after the issuing date, before the delivery period. The goods description in the invoice is exactly the same as that on the L / C, and both the lower case and the capitalization amount are correct. L / C on the terms of the invoice should be displayed, to show marks. If the invoice needs to apply for the other embassy certification, generally 20 days in advance for.
14.2. FORMA certificate of origin: FORM A certificate of origin to the inspection and Quarantine Bureau before the bid. It should be noted that the date of shipment should be before the delivery date and sailing date of L / C, after the invoice date. Failure to apply before delivery, to be issued after the certificate, the need to provide declarations, bills of lading and other documents. Transhipment of goods through Hong Kong, FORM A certificate is usually to Hong Kong's Chinese commodity inspection company for endorsement to prove that the goods in Hong Kong for re-processing.
14.3. General Certificate of Origin: General Certificate of Origin can be handled in China Trade Promotion Council, require a lower number. Can be shipped within a short time after the re-submit. If the certificate of origin to apply for embassy endorsements, and invoices, like 20 days in advance to apply.
14.4. Shipping notice: General requirements within a few days after sailing, to inform the guests of the details of delivery, including vessel name, flight number, sailing date, expected arrival date, goods and quantity, amount, number of packages, Agents of the port of destination. Sometimes L / C request to provide proof of transmission, such as fax reports, send a letter at the end of a single note, according to the requirements of the guests within the time.
14.5. Packing list: Packing list should clearly indicate the packing situation of the goods. To display the number of boxes built, the gross weight of each box, net weight, carton size. The total volume calculated in accordance with the dimensions of the outer box shall correspond to the total volume indicated. To show the mark and box number, so that guests find. Packing list of the weight, volume to match the bill of lading.
15.1. The use of L / C exchange earnings, should be within the prescribed time to pay, get all the documents, and strict examination of single, to ensure that no errors, only to pay the bank to negotiate.
15.2. The use of T / T exchange earnings, and obtain a bill of lading immediately after the fax bill of lading to the customer payment, confirmed by the balance and then the original bill of lading and other documents sent to the guests.
15.3. If the T / T received foreign exchange, and asked to collect the full amount of money to do the cabinet, and other arrangements to wait until the collection of drag cabinet. Get the bill of lading can be sent immediately after the original bill of lading to the guests.
16. Business Registration: Each single export business after the completion of timely registration, including computer registration and written registration, to facilitate future inquiries, statistics.
17. Document Archive: All documents, L / C and negotiation documents must be kept for a full set of reference.
18. Documentary staff should usually pay attention to the collection of tariff changes, shipping schedules, routes, and other information for the clerk offer help.